Become a SUBSTITUTE or PARAPROFESSIONAL EDUCATOR in Orange County, CA
This is a unique opportunity at a private school that doesn't require the traditional credentials. Have you thought about starting out as a substitute teacher and always wanted to get in the classroom and make a difference, but didn't have the money to go through the state requirement? This is the job for you! This one of a kind school provides a low class ratio and PPE, tablets or laptops for the success of the teacher. The children are working in person and virtually and we are looking for a dymanic person who is comfortable teaching in person and on video.
This is a fun, exciting and innovative opportunity that will give you teaching experience beyond any traditional classroom. Be inspired! Be a teacher!
Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own community.
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies. This includes:
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom topics/courses
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom participation
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and assignments
- Be flexible in learning and adapting in a classroom setting teaching in person and virtually through Zoom.
- Bachelors Degree or CA Teaching Credential
- This position requires ON-CAMPUS instruction for all job sites
- Flexible in teaching in various ways
- Live-Scan Fingerprints
- TB Test
- Comfortable teaching in person
- Comfortable to teach in a technology based enviorment
- Comfortable with POD based teaching and move to different settings throughout the day
Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
“*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
- Apply now!
- If you're a good fit, a Kelly recruiter will contact you within 48 hours. This will be your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the position.
- Provide a 3 minute video of why you are a good fit for this position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
Our commitment to you:
Kelly® Education is committed to our substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the collective guidance of the Center of Disease Control (CDC), state officials, and school district administration and we ensure our employees are adequately protected by school district policies and procedures.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website