Immediately Hiring Assemblers in Appleton - $1000 Sign on Bonus - Get Hired with Benefits! APPLY TODAY! Call Tyler today at 847-989-5098
Kelly Services in partnership with a global contract manufacturer in Appleton, WI is now hiring Assemblers to join the team. If you have manufacturing experience or Assembly experience – this job may be a fit for you. Work in a temperature controlled, clean environment with global leaders in contract manufacturing! Receive world-class training and be a part of a company that works with leading companies.
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation time, Sick pay, Holidays and floating holidays
- Advancement opportunities with pay progression
Work Hours: Monday – Thursday, 5:30am – 3:30pm or Monday – Thursday 1:30pm – 11:30pm (Over-time is on Friday for both shifts)
Pay Rate: 1st Shift: $12.50/hour or 2nd shift: $13.80/hour + benefits
Job Duties Include:
- Multi-step assembly including electrical connections and testing
- Assembly of wire harnesses using harness boards and testing equipment
- Placement and layering of multiple wiring/connections within small unit
- Use of air and electric assembly tools, hand tools and test equipment
- Sub Assembly Work
- Performing final testing on complex assemblies following written procedures
- Candidate must present solid work history (limited employers within past 5 years)
- Ability to communicate previous experience
- Some level of mechanical ability is required from Work experience or current hobbies.
- Hand dexterity and ability to manipulate small wires and parts
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ideal candidate learns new things quickly
- Must be a driven worker, with high levels of motivation
Preferred but not required:
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, circuit and wiring diagrams
- 1 Year or more of manufacturing / medical device assembly experience
- Experience w/electrical based hobbies, project work, etc. may be considered applicable
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website