Kelly Services is currently seeking a Kit Room- Material Handler (5 DIRECT POSITIONS WITH BENEFITS) for one of our top clients in San Lorenzo, PR
Kit Room- Manufacturing Material Handler
Responsible for the proper maintenance of the Manufacturing Line Rhythm through the replenishment of Kanban and the delivery of Material Kits to production operators.
- Replenishment of the Kanban and proper monitoring of Kanban levels by manufacturing line and/or cell.
- Dispatch Material and transfer in JDE and MES.
- Monitor the manufacturing line performance and work operations.
- Ensure the maintenance of the manufacturing line rhythm.
- Ensure that production operators sufficient material kits to perform their assigned duties.
- Ensure the material they distribute to production operators complies with required process and/or specifications.
- Distribute tooling, as needed for the production operators.
- Immediate communication to Facilitator or Operations Process Leader of manufacturing line issues.
- When necessary, order batches and creates requisitions.
- Follow current compliance regulations and standards.
- Comply with all federal regulated programs.
- Support Plant Diversity Process.
- Ensure safe working conditions and practices in the department.
- Technical or Associate Degree. High School Diploma with at least 3 years of experience.
- At least 2 years of related experience at FDA regulated industry (preferred Medical Dev)
- Manufacturing and GMP's experience required.
- Computer skills and use of software application(s): JDE System knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills.
- Statistical and analytical problem solving.
- Must be successfully trained in the use of an electric and/or manual pallet jack, and scissors lift.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) -Preferred
- Able to lift from 10 to 40 pounds
Kelly at Puerto Rico Offers:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
- OTHER BENEFITS APPLY
These positions have additional benefits that will be described when contacted
*** Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify***
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website