*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON EMPLOYEE BASIS ****** REMOTE - ONSITE BLEND ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks aLIMS SYSTEMS ANALYST for a 12+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your SYSTEMS INTEGRATION and SDLC experience
to help take your career to
the "Next Level" for2021!
Location: Summit, New Jersey
This will be a blend of REMOTE and ON-SITE work.
• Responsible to lead several projects working with vendors and in house labware developers.
• Responsible for managing changes through different environments using the change management tool ServiceNow.
• Responsible for updating SDLC documents related to enhancements and defects of the application.
• Responsible for writing OQ scripts for different applications.
• Maintain local user security by creating user profiles and setting access rights.
• Conduct training for new staff or new functionalities inside the company when needed.
• Assist the company and appropriate staff during various audits and assessments of operations.
• Assist in designing and continuously improving application support process particularly within areas of software systems.
• Write and review departmental and interdepartmental SOPs involving in scope applications.
• The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by this role, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or technical discipline.
• 5+ years of related experience, including at least 2 years of experience managing/administering laboratory systems in a GMP or GLP environment.
• Experience with LIMS application such as Labware.
. Experience with change control and software validation.
• Strong technical background and working with a technical team.
• Working knowledge of QC laboratory operations preferred.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Applied Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, GxP regulations and GAMP (preferred).
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website