Kelly services is looking to hire a Maintenance Worker in a busy pharmaceutical company in Edison NJ
Type- Direct Hire
Pay-25 an hour
SUMMARY: The Facilities Serviceman is responsible for regularly inspecting our two facilities located at 111 Fieldcrest Avenue and 50 Clearview Road, and upholding regular maintenance and repairs throughout the two facilities as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly inspect 111F and 50CR facilities to ensure identify repair needs to prevent mechanical, electrical, and plumbing breakdowns
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems as required
- Perform ad-hoc tasks including (not limited to) painting, sheetrock repair and installation, changing light bulbs, assist in wall-mounting, building furniture, moving furniture, repairing appliances, and flooring.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues appropriately; coordinate outside service if required
- Ensure compliance with safety standards, building code, fire code, and other standards.
- Other duties as required (supplies inventory, purchase orders, temperature monitoring)
- Respond to requests from managers throughout 111 Fieldcrest and 50 Clearview Road
- Perform other duties as requested by Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain and record tasks preformed from our work order program
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience with plumbing and electrical systems required
- Experience with common hand and power tools
- Familiarity with safety standards, building code, fire code, and other standards and regulations
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in a handyman role, facilities maintenance, or other relevant roles
- Possess and maintain appropriate certifications
- Boiler license a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish / English)
If intrested send a resume to ANDL011@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website