We are seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work in an Machine Operating Department for a premier company in Pwewaukee, WI. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you!
For Immediate consideration you can set a calendar invite for me to call you back: https://calendly.com/bufg540/15-minute or call 402-496-4656
$18-$22/hr Work Schedule Operators and Press Assistants: 4pm - 4am Monday - Thursday (+ occasional Fridays).
This company has GREAT opportunities, culture and team to work with.
The Machine Operator I will operate various pieces of equipment within production facility.
- Maintain strong communication with your supervisor for daily activities.
- Support the supervisor to guarantee the quality of the production.
- Follow the correct SOP's for cleaning and operating equipment.
- Ensure to follow the safety rules that apply while operating equipment.
- Identify and recognized product that is running to avoid mix-ups.
- Report any malfunctioning equipment to supervisor.
- Report quality issues immediately to supervisor.
- Assist to develop and train employees as directed by supervisor.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by supervisor
Required Experience, Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 months in similar environment
- Demonstrated Continuous Improvement completing the task indicated by the department lead
- Good communication skills
- Basic Math skills
- Minimum Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Be able to follow SOP for cleaning and operation of the equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employee must be able to sit for up to eight hours in a work day.
- Ability to function in highly stressful situations
The work environments described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website