Kelly Services is hiring for warehouse distribution material handler positions $13.00/hour. Full time, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available with overtime available often! This position is temp-to-hire and there are growth and advancement opportunities available once hired on!
1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm Sat-Tues-- 3 days off!
2nd Shift: 2pm-10:30pm with Monday/Friday off
3rd Shift: 10am-6:30am with Tuesday/Saturday off.
- Loads and unloads freight in an efficient and safe manner
- Moves product with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Process orders including picking, checking, sorting, consolidating freight, wrapping pallets, packing loading and shipment confirmation of customer orders
- Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner, as required
- Checks and verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area
Interested? Apply today or call 319-366-1897 for immediate consideration!
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Counting skills required
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Lifting on average 15 to 20 lbs but occasionally up to 50
- Ability to walk continuously and stand for duration of shift
- All positions temp to hire and career path available.
- Bus stop outside work location
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website