1st shift 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
2nd Shift 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
$14 per hour +
*** Temporary Weekly Lump Sum Bonus Program***
$2 hourly bonus on REG hours worked and $3 on each OT hour worked, for hours worked through 4/3/2021
- Must be able to perform all DC Tech 1 duties.
- Inspect, sort, store and perform data entry for all core, inbound part/unit shipments, and returned goods according to established TS procedures.
- Issue OS D reports for non-compliant shipments according to TS procedures.
- Pick and pack assigned parts according to shop order pick tags or use of RF hand held device.
- Support further shop order activity by picking parts for shop unit builds, fulfillment of Kan-Ban systems and completing return to stock transactions.
- As needed, transfer stock physically and electronically using computer and/or RF guns.
- Pick and pack customer orders by unit/parts according to order notes.
- Weigh, route, stage and load freight according to order notes and carrier shipping instructions.
- Operate forklifts or hand carts.
- Support safety and good housekeeping in the performance of Distribution Center duties.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous distribution/warehouse experience required.
- Basic PC skills required, intermediate PC skills preferred.
- Exposure to TQM s and TS/QS 9000; forklift and proper use of hand tools required.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of ZF part numbers and ZF part names a plus.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website