Ready, set, go.
Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Order Puller/Picker, possible Temp to Hire opportunity, at Bausch Health, Global Manufacturing Company for Over the Counter products, Pharmaceuticals, Contact Lens, and Medical Devices. In St. Louis, MO (Kirkwood area). We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy, and find out what's next for you.
What's a typical day as an Order Puller/Picker? You'll be:
- You will perform Stockroom work; order pulling and put-away functions. Sort, fill and assemble and audit orders according to the SOPs; and perform applicable system work and cycle counts of inventory.
- Open to work Monday through Friday, 8A to 4:30PM at $13.25 per hour. Overtime as required.
- Meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of solid experience order pulling and picking.
- Strong experience with inventory/cycle counts
- Great problem-solving skills and excellent attendance and dependability; excellent oral/written communication skills
- Good computer skills and RF Scanner experience
- Meet the physical requirements of the job by breaking down boxes, hand stacking items, lift up to 50 pounds and walk/stand 90% of the day/shift.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be Order Puller/Picker today!
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME WHEN YOU APPLY!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Entry With HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website