Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Chemist for a Temp to Hire opportunity in Carrolton, TX.
As a Pharmaceutical Chemist, you will be responsible for preparing test solutions, compounds and reagents for sample analysis.
- Perform basic analyses on incoming samples as assigned
- Work under the supervision of a Chemist Manager with laboratory projects
- Conduct routine analysis of samples and compile data for documentation of test procedures
- Operate laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for sample testing
- Perform setup and routine calibrations of small equipment
- Receive a satisfactory evaluation of job performance
- Work with all personnel in the laboratory
- Work primarily in a laboratory environment with the appropriate PPE for hazardous solvents and follow established laboratory safety practices
- BS in Chemistry/Biochemistry or related field
- Minimum of 1-4 years of industry experience
- Commercial chemistry testing experience
- Experience with HPLC, GC, FTIR
- ICP experience is a plus
- Cosmetic, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, OTC Drug industry experience required
If you feel you have the knowledge and expertise, apply today to connect with a Kelly professional who will work to enrich your life.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website