Kelly OCG is looking for a Level 4 Platform Support Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, CA. This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & be sure to reference Platform Tech in the subject line.
Platform Architecture Support Technician L4
$28.00/hr W2 + benefits & PTO
Job Overview and Skillset:
- Must have experience with DAC or National Instruments equipment.
- Build systems for tests and update with latest Best Known Configuration (BKC).
- Perform test execution per test procedures.
- Measure power for various workloads as per the test plan, document results and findings.
- Gather test results/data from systems with tools provide for virtual reality usage.
- Work with the engineers to understand workloads, and test plans.
- Support engineering experiments to system configurations, sensitivities to experiment variable and environmental inconsistencies.
- Review test/experience results and review for accuracy and quality and provide basic analysis before delivering to customer.
- Be able to automate tests using basic automation scripts in Python, Perl, and PowerShell etc.
- Maintain document/history of all test/experiment results as well as configurations.
- Update bug database to log test failures and provide failures signature, triage and system config for customer review.
- Perform test execution per test procedures without guidance from a senior technician.
- Expertise in power measurements using DAQs, putting together components to build systems and install Windows OS and drivers on reference platforms.
- Perform more advanced triage of test failures to determine root cause.
- Provide backup support for the Operations Manager when needed.
- Provide training and technical advice to other technicians.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website