Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Data Auditor for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Spring House, PA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 216.256.7768
- Work to ensure quality and compliance within company.
- Perform process and data review supporting non-clinical and clinical analysis in the GLP and GCP environment within company.
- Interact with Pharmacokinetics and Bioanalysts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of department documentation.
- Archive appropriate documents with R&D Archive and serve as assistant archivist.
- Interact with immediate supervisor and project team members/leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of GxP compliance and evaluate department policies for efficiencies.
- Ensure quality of and compliance to SOPs.
- Contribute to Regulatory submissions.
- Support the work of project members to accomplish team objectives on time and within budget
- Conduct and execute performance reviews of laboratory functions e.g., equipment logbooks, assay methods, etc.
- Review documents in support of non-clinical and clinical bio-analysis"
- BS in Biological Sciences or Communications required. A Master's degree or other advanced degree with a minimum of 1 years relevant pharmaceutical/scientific experience; or a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant pharmaceutical/scientific experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function and potentially lead cross-functional teams.
- Organizes time well.
- Demonstrates learning agility.
- Builds solid and positive relationships with cross-functional team members.
- Strong leadership skills (influencing, negotiating, assertiveness, taking initiative)
- Strong expertise in areas of GLP/GCP compliance is required.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website