Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a temp-to-potential-hire opening for a Regulatory Lab Technician near Beloit, WI.
- Assure compliance of products with appropriate regulations and to serve as regulatory resource to internal and external customers for regulatory matters
- Maintain and assure data integrity of technical databases related to formulations and finished products
- Assure accurate, timely, and professional communication of information to customers
- Support internal customers (including Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Operations) by serving as subject matter expert in assigned areas (interpreting of regulations, supplying information to address external customer needs, and providing guidance in the development of products by accurately maintaining product information databases)
- Support external customers by providing routine or standard technical information in areas of subject matter expertise / core technology.
- Resolves regulatory issues pertaining to food labeling
- Ensures proper labeling of nutritional information, kosher, halal, organic, and non-GMO
- Supports business functions to commercialize new products
- Organize and evaluate ingredient documentation from suppliers and co manufactures and identifies deficiencies and/or clarifications and corrective actions related to the regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- Knowledge of lab techniques is preferred
- Open to candidates that have a strong office environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in an effective manner
- Attention to detail
- Experience with bulk flavor and retail food labeling is a plus
- USDA regulatory experience is a plus
This is a contract to potential hire opportunity.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website