Kelly Services is actively recruiting a Scientist to work a Direct Hire opportunity in Gaithersburg, MD.
The Scientist will join R&D teams to support studies in the areas of new product development and existing product support by focusing on mammalian cell culture and molecular biology.
Responsibilities of the Scientist includes:
- Maintaining cultures of frequently used suspension and adherent cell lines.'
- Plasmid cloning, transformation, amplification, and purification.
- General molecular biological techniques and assays.
- Adenoviral vector infection, viral titer measurement, and viral stock maintenance.
- Use established protocols and applies technical standards, principles, and techniques to the execution of scientific studies with moderate supervision.
- Document experimental design, details, and results in a laboratory notebook.
- Write protocols and reports to accurately capture studies and data.
- Understand and work within the appropriate level of regulatory compliance in the execution of work responsibilities.
- Contribute scientific concepts and potential solutions to problems related to vaccine development.
Requirements of the Scientist includes:
- BS with 3-5 years or MS with 0-2 years relevant industry experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Self-motivated and work equally well as an individual and part of a team.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and aseptic technique is required.
- Experience in PCR, ELISA, and molecular cloning is preferred.
If interested and qualified, please apply for immediate consideration by submitting your resume.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website