Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Direct Hire) (Subcontracts Manager) job located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of complex materials and services (i.e., engineering development programs) in support of multiple contract types. Lead activities of subcontract teams on assigned programs. Ensure products and services obtained by the team meet quality, cost and schedule objectives in accordance with program and company requirements. Manage team of subcontracts administrators.
- Ensure products and services obtained by the team meet quality, cost and schedule objectives in accordance with program and company requirements.
- Review requirement document (i.e., statement of work and specifications) for clarity and adequacy, and obtain necessary revisions from the program management
- Identify potential sources for required materials, develop and issue requests for proposals. Respond to supplier inquiries
- Receive and review supplier proposals. Lead proposal evaluation teams through a supplier selection process after a technical evaluation and cost/price analysis are complete
- Negotiate subcontract terms and conditions including price, delivery, quality, and performance requirements. Negotiate required special terms. Ensure independent price/cost analyses are performed as needed. Document the entire fact-finding and negotiation process
- Develop the subcontract document, ensuring it complies with Government, Corporate and Company requirements. Obtain management approval prior to issuance to the subcontractor
- Participate in subcontractor surveys and program reviews
- Review and monitor payments, commitments and funds status
- Negotiate subcontract changes and responds to all formal subcontract inquiries and issues
- Provide subcontract status as required
- Negotiate and issue teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and memoranda of understanding
- Participate in cross function design reviews and sign offs with project team and supplier
- Close out subcontracts upon receipt of all deliverable items and final payment
- Provide subcontract advice to program managers, engineering personnel, and other related functions such as finance, quality, and contracts administration, and performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years' experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating, drafting and administering complex contracts
- Expert knowledge of procurement regulations (UCC, FAR, DFAR) required
- Strong negotiation skill and experience
- Experience in proposal material pricing
- Propricer and CostPoint experience highly desirable
- Supply Chain program experience preferred
- Knowledge of international contracts, including experience with international tenders, letters of credit, and contracting in a variety of cultures is highly desirable
- Must have a good understanding of ITAR laws and requirements
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website