Kelly Services is immediately hiring for Warehouse Associate in Hollister CA. As a warehouse associate with Kelly services you will be working with one of our leading brewing companies in the area. We are currently hiring for a total of 3 production associates, if interested send us your resume!!
- Following Supervisor's lead and work collaboratively with other employees
- Packaging final products
- Cleaning equipment
- Washing machine parts
- Shipping – Preparing and loading shipments
- Receiving – Unloading, inspecting, and counting received items
- Warehouse Duties
- Stacking, labeling, counting and inspecting finished goods, and inventory check
- Promoting and maintaining the productivity in the warehouse
- Organizing, cleaning, and maintaining overall warehouse condition
- Assisting Bottling & Packaging area
- Record keeping for product ingredients
- Able to follow instructions from supervisor
- Able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Able to communicate, read and write in English
- Warehouse/ Production experience preferred.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website