Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Culinary Associate II role may include, but is not limited to:
- Serving patients, family members, employees and physicians appetizing, fresh meals with efficiency and in a caring a courteous manner
- Preparing wholesome packaged grab-n-go salads, sandwiches, etc.
- Weighing, measuring and portioning ingredients and prepared foods
- Maintaining a constant supply of coffee, tea, and smoothie beverages
- Safely handling of money, cash register, cash reports, and deposits
- Ensuring the safe handling and care of workspace and food
- Cleaning and sanitizing cooking pans, utensils, and dishes
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push and pull wheeled carts
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow oral and written directions
- Ability to tolerate frequent temperature changes working with and around equipment that generates heat, steam, and cold
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Foodservice and customer service experience
Apply on company website