Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
The Environmental Service Worker I position may include, but is not limited to:
• Follow verbal and written safety guidelines
• Perform required cleaning functions for designated work area
• Document all daily assignments
• Flexibility due to changes in schedule and/or staff shortage
• Demonstrate proper use of Personal Protective equipment (PPE) in all aspects of job
• Report any equipment issues to appropriate person or department
• Engage with staff and patients in a professional manner
• 1 year of housekeeping and/or service related field
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service towards staff and patients
• Able to lift/push/pull 10lbs to 25lbs daily
• Knowledge of electronic devices (computer, tablets, etc.)
• Ability to read, write, communicate and understand written instructions given in English
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Must have ability to plan, initiate responsibilities and follow through with minimum direction
• Strong communication skills, attitude, and attendance
• High school diploma or GED
Apply on company website