We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Product Specialist, Product Management, Europe (Rosetta/First Employment contract)This position is for a Rosetta eligible profile
• Acts as a business owner and manages long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for a commercialized product
• Roles in this family oversee product evolution, establish go-to-market strategy, optimize products and resources, implement incremental improvements within the product's life cycle, conduct ongoing care and maintenance, and manage P&L
• Supports the analysis of internal and external stakeholder needs and issues
• Conducts market research to inform profitability targets for a variety of products
• Creates reports on market insights and industry trends
• Tracks and reports on the status of portions of project plans
• Researches industry best practices to support internal and external knowledge documents.
• Provides insights that may influence the sales strategy, and contributes to the development of materials for training and RFPs
• Familiar manipulating data and communicating observations, findings and preliminary insights
• Willing to support teams across product lines, technologies, and industries, with some experience in at least one type, technology, or industry
• Keen to contribute to commercial readiness by analyzing and helping manage the collection of competitor market data
• Fully fluent in English, any additional European language a plus
• Eligible for a Rosetta contract (max 26yo at the end of the 2 year contract)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website