We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product Management– Prepaid & Processing SolutionsOverview:
Mastercard Prepaid Solutions are a transparent and cost-effective alternative to cash, cheques, debit and credit cards. Apart from having a host of domestic & forex card solutions with leading issuers, fin-techs and payment ecosystem players, Mastercard also provides full prepaid program management and servicing solutions that let banks offer customized prepaid solutions to their customers.
Mastercard Processing supports the vision of a world beyond cash by enabling traditional banks, neobanks, fintechs, aggregators, retailers, MNO's (Mobile Network Operators) to access new payment innovations and to process transactions safely and securely.
The responsibilities of this role cover two broad work streams for South Asia:
(1) Leading the Prepaid product proposition & program management solutions in the market
• Develop and manage Prepaid product propositions & program management solutions
• Drive revenue, CIF, spends & share portfolio objectives for Prepaid product portfolio for South Asia.
• Create strategic roadmap for prepaid solutions and oversee new opportunity assessment, product planning, development and execution end to end.
• Collaborate with regional and global Product development and other cross-functional teams to developing appropriate solutions and strategy for the market
• Oversee the execution of advertising; promotional; and sales programs to meet unit objectives
(2) Owning the Mastercard Processing value proposition and driving Processing product strategy
• Responsible for Mastercard Processing product roadmap, end-to-end life cycle management, competitive bench-marking and market strategy
• Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholder teams such as Product & Engineering, Project delivery, Business development and Account Management to embed Processing solutions in new product strategy and Go-to-market plans
• Coordinate with global and regional product teams to identify best practices, synergies, prioritize the features, and launch robust services for customers
• Identifying new business opportunities and assist in driving presales & solutioning for Customers & Partnerships
All about You:
• You are self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a cross functional team environment
• You have good understanding of Prepaid solutions and Processing business and strong project management skills
• You are a problem solver and collaborator comfortable working with cross functional teams
• You have the business acumen and are enthusiastic about creating meaningful, market differentiated value propositions for MasterCard and our customers
• You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and you are able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website