We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product Management, Loyalty Digital EnablementWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Data & Services Loyalty team is looking for a Manager, Digital Enablement to drive and manage multiple digital enablement initiatives. This role will oversee several projects including contextual marketing for Loyalty products and driving our Digital First strategy. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, passionate about creating the best customer experience, highly motivated, intellectually curious, understands technology, and possesses a sense of urgency and accountability.
You are responsible for:
• Powering Loyalty's Contextual Marketing go-to-market and product readiness by:
o Furthering Loyalty's contextual marketing solution, including leading technical conversations centered around access to and transferring of relevant data to power use cases
o Working with internal and external partners on the market readiness of contextual marketing for each Loyalty product
o Documenting and communicating enabled use cases for each Loyalty product. Working with regional partners on their contextual marketing requirements, the development of new use cases and what is needed to power them
o Monitoring and ensuring adherence against key milestones in the product management lifecycle
o Collaborating with product owners on how contextual marketing will work for their product, and documenting the requirements to power the most relevant contextual marketing use cases
o Support product owners in the development of appropriate marketing materials to promote the new capability of contextual marketing for each Loyalty product
o Partnering with Privacy and Data Strategy to ensure our recommended solutions are within the guidelines and requirements of Mastercard privacy standards
o Ensuring Customer Delivery has all needed components to launch contextual marketing for Loyalty products
• Driving Loyalty's engagement in Digital First initiatives by:
o Becoming an SME in all of Loyalty's digital capabilities
o Consulting on Loyalty digital solution sets for Digital First initiatives with regional and global partners
o Leading Loyalty and D&S Digital First workstreams across multiple customer segments
o Becoming the Digital First point of contact for Loyalty
All About You:
• High degree of expertise in digital enablement, and experience with technical documentation and interacting with technical teams
• Strong Digital Product Management & Product Development experience
• Ability to pivot quickly as organizational needs and digital trends evolve
• Ability to simplify ‘tech talk' for non-technical partners and navigate conversations that are both technical and business oriented
• Excellent writing skills: experience with creating training materials, presentations, product guides, API documentation, etc. that are clear, succinct, and effective
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, to problem solve and get answers to challenging questions and create new paths/processes when needed
• Superior customer service and stakeholder management skills
• Experience managing cross-functional projects across multiple time zones
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with global, multi-cultural and remote project teams
• Self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment; readiness to take-on stretch goals
• Flexible and creative, able to multitask and manage many workstreams at once and adjust to evolving responsibilities
• Comfortable to travel
• Bachelor's degree required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website