We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleProduct Manager - TechnicalProviding Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Switching Solutions is the lifeblood of Mastercard Core Products, we are currently seeking a passionate, collaborative, and experienced Product Manager - Technical to join the Network of the Future / Next Edge Squad.
Are you a collaborator capable of communicating effectively with Business and IT stakeholders across all organizational levels?
Are you an innovator who embraces, adopts, and studies the latest technology to solve challenging business problems?
Are you a leader who inspires the team to think “out of the box” and effectively communicates across all levels of the organization?
If this describes you, Mastercard wants to talk to you about joining our Squad.
About the Role:
- Meets with product managers to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into features,
user stories and technical stories (when needed).
- Facilitates story mapping sessions enabling product managers to visualize and prioritize work.
- Actively grooms and prioritizes the product backlog ensuring work is ready for the Dev teams.
- Facilitates backlog grooming sessions articulating the what and why of each user story enabling the dev team to define the how in each session.
- Creates features and stories aligning to product increments that are individually testable and shippable.
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (JIRA, ALM, Kanban) to facilitate agile ceremonies.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated consistent success in systems architecture/design including managing
complex projects, scoping multiple work-streams and working across multiple teams/geographies.
- Relevant experience in requirements gathering, specifically user story creation, and relationship building with
- Experience collaborating with different team members to ideate appropriate design solutions
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization.
- Experience leveraging story mapping to define business value increments and breaking stories down to their
smallest value increment.
- Experience breaking stories down into 1-2 increments enabling CI/CD principles.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website