Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
PRN – Home Risk Assessments
Matrix Medical Network offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that give primary care providers and the at-risk health plan members we visit with every day the tools and knowledge to better manage their health at home. With deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, our national network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care by meeting those members where they are. We help older adults and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience improved health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
Our job opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion and make a direct impact to the health and well-being of others. Join our team and be rewarded by competitive compensation while making a difference in your community!
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accountability Employer
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of PA licensure
- Current RN and NP/PA licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive authority
- Board certified by the NCCPA, AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant. Have the ability to travel either in state or out of state
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, and be a team player. Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence
- Travel may be required
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Newburgh, NY 12550 Primary Location: Newburgh, NY 12550 Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C). Regular Shift. PRN time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
About the Position:
During a visit that can last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's current health, medical history, medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office visits. The Matrix Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - PRN – Home Risk Assessments
Type: PRN-Flexible-Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments in Newburgh, New York
Hours: Days, Evening, Nights, weekend.
PAY: $90.00 or $115.00 based on county per completed Assessment 25 hours or more/month-Flexible Scheduling
Benefits: PRN providers are non-benefited except for limited Voluntary Benefits
Mileage Reimbursement paid for all miles when 20 or more completed assessments/month No show payment for 10 or more booked assessments/month
Matrix Provider – What to Expect:
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate
- Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education, provide follow-up
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build and maintain relationships
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include; Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, and Telehealth Visits
THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME JOB – It is PRN/COVERAGE with no guarantee hours
Apply on company website