Mission Hospital McDowell is seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist for our outpatient opportunity in Marion, NC.
Job Summary: Advanced clinician; Serves as a clinical resource, assists with mentorship, assessment, and development of staff; Takes lead role in the management of resources for patient care and organizational improvement; May provide services off-site within the scope of the job description as needed by the department. Evaluates patients, develops care plan to treat patients, uses procedures and techniques to change condition/function consistent with the rehabilitation diagnosis and prognosis, supervises and coordinates therapeutic care and communicates evaluation results to patients, families and appropriate staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Required License: Current North Carolina license to practice Occupational Therapy
- Required Experience: 3 years
- Preferred Experience: Clinical affiliations having a wide variety of outpatient procedures, especially orthopedics, neurology, cardiopulmonary and ergonomics.
Work Schedule: Part-Time, 8a-4:30p
Discover a generous benefits package! Our total rewards package includes but is not limited to:
- 401k retirement plan
- paid time off (PTO)
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- flex spending account options
- life and disability insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- student loan assistance program
- employee discount program
- employee stock purchase program
About Mission Hospital McDowell – Based in McDowell, North Carolina
Mission Hospital McDowell features 30 inpatient beds, including 5 labor and delivery suites. This new facility also features an expanded emergency department, a state-of-the-art surgery center, larger inpatient rooms focused on patient- and family-centered care, along with improved parking and patient access.
Mission Hospital McDowell offers a variety of medical services including cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, primary care, general surgery, urology, spine, internal medicine, pediatrics, wound care and more. Mission Hospital McDowell has seven physician practices within the area, including Glenwood, Marion, Morganton, Nebo and Old Fort. Mission Hospital McDowell serves McDowell, Rutherford, Yancey, Mitchell, Avery and Burke counties
Mission Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website