SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Location: Medical City Heart & Spine Hospital
Medical City Dallas will open Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital this fall as destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
Radiology Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist. Certification in alternate modality is required within 6 months of completion of training.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website