SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Pharmacy Technician PRN
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Pharmacy Technician.
Seeking a Pharmacy Technician for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
Pharmacy Technician responsibilities include:
- maintaining medication storage and security as per regulatory requirements throughout the organization
- labeling and filling prescriptions
- performs audits, quality control and process improvement
- assists the pharmacists in clinical reviews as assigned (i.e. medication reconciliation, triaging reports, etc).
- compounds and labels medications and parenteral admixtures; compounds chemotherapy preparation per established protocol
- performing daily ADC routines and troubleshoots ADC issues. (i.e. orders not coming across, drawer failures, medication jams, communication failures, etc.)
- additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of at least 2 years of experience in a hospital setting, preferably 5 years
- National Certification (CPhT) required
- Active Registered pharmacy technician, as per State requirements, in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
- ACPE accredited IV certification
Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 75-bed, acute care facility serving the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. The hospital offers a variety of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Alliance is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency. Join us at Medical City Alliance, where we are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website