SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Respiratory Therapist PRN
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist's responsibilities include:
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Associate's Degree required.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website