SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
CT/Radiology Technologist Medical City Lewisville PRN as needed - no call
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT/Radiology Tech.
Seeking a CT/Rad Tech for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
- operates CT and X-ray equipment and processes image as required.
- prepares CT room, equipment, supplies and medication as indicated for the procedure/exam being performed.
- practices proper radiation safety techniques on all exams and ensures his/her direct reports and other staff members follow the same precautions.
- maintains safe environment for patients, co-workers and visitors.
- supports and helps achieve the departmental and hospital goals.
- provides services to all age groups (infant to geriatric).
- Must have current license American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R)(CT). If associate does not hold advanced certification, associate shall obtain within 6 months of hire/promotion or completion of training program.
- Must have current Texas license Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) Certification
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiologic Technology Program or equivalent with appropriate state licensure and National Registry(s).
- Previous experience and demonstrated ability to use computer.
- Keyboarding skills.
- Must be well trained to handle different ages and risk factors when performing diagnostic procedures.
- Must be able to take call restricted to a 30-minute response time and work on Hospital/ER recognized Holiday.
Built in 1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed for 186 patient beds. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you – our treasured patients – with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website