- Up to $20k loan repayment for recent RN graduates
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Up to 80 hours of PTO (frontload) available after department orientation
- Shift differential $3.25 evenings/$4.00 nights/$4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay - primary and secondary
- Health/Dental/Vision available after 1 day
- Healthcare discount up to $400/year and Wellness program – earn up to $400/year
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free AD&D coverage
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Clinical Ladder - a career development plan providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We're expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- You'll also need a current RN license in our state.
- Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with advanced training required at certain intervals.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Getting respect doesn't come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care-that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website