- The Manager-Operations will serve as an integral role in assisting Mercy Clinic in developing and implementation of strategic initiatives, as assigned by Clinic Senior Leadership.
- The Manager of Operations will support pediatric clinics in Lebanon and St. Robert. This role will support five providers.
- Responsible for management of a variety of programs and projects, the manager will work closely alongside operational leaders and front line managers to support operations achievement of strategic goals. In addition, the manager will consistently measure targets, success, achievement, etc.
- Education: Bachelors degree in business or related health care field.
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in healthcare operations. Computer experience and good oral and written communication skills. Computer skills including spreadsheet and database management. Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines. Presents a positive, disciplined self image. Excellent communication skills and high level of professionalism and presence.
- Other: Strong analytical skills and understanding of business planning. Strong communication skills. Self-starter.
- Preferred Education: Masters degree.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care and exceptional service.
We believe in careers that match your unique gifts of – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Apply on company website