Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiologist in New York
Merritt Hawkins is seeking a qualified diagnostic radiologist to join a reputable organization in Buffalo, New York. This is an exciting opportunity for the incoming physician to enjoy autonomy in a practice and hone his or her diagnostic skillset.
- Join a well-established group—walk into a busy and thriving practice
- Partnership potential after two years
- Earn a base salary of up to $525,000
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Enjoy a desirable quality of life with a Monday–Friday schedule and light call responsibilities—only 8 weekends of call per year
- Wonderful stability and culture within the group
- Ability for the physician to take cases within his or her subspecialty, if applicable
- No mammography required
- Opportunity for academic appointment to work with residents
Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie, Buffalo, New York, offers a wonderful quality of life to all of its residents. With remarkable scenery all around, an array of shops and restaurants, plenty of family-friendly activities, and professional sports teams, Buffalo has something for everyone.
- A cost of living more than 20% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities
- Convenient access to Niagara Falls and its breathtaking views
- Local international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsDiagnostic Radiologist in New YorkStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins is seeking a qual...
Apply on company website