Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinologist in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 300000.00
An established hospital that is committed to providing quality healthcare with exceptional compassion and respect is seeking an endocrinologist to join its team. This position includes flexibility, plus the ability to earn a highly competitive income while living and working in a sought-after coastal North Carolina community.
- 4 10-hour days available with some telehealth options
- 100% outpatient
- No hospital call
- Excellent mentors in an established program
- Great benefits, including sign-on bonus, 30 days of vacation
Live and work in a gorgeous coastal North Carolina location! With delicious dining options, charming boutiques, events and activities for all ages, and breathtaking scenery all around, this city is the perfect place to call home.
- Safe, family-friendly community
- A low cost of living and beautiful homes, including waterfront properties
- Excellent school system
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach and water activities
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in endocrinology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website