Job Description & Requirements
Faculty Anesthesiologist in Iowa
Merritt Hawkins is seeking a qualified general, cardiac, pediatric, chronic pain, neurology, regional, or OB anesthesiologist for a faculty opportunity with a Big Ten university with a longstanding history of academic excellence. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/board certified and exude an interest in academic medicine, teaching, and/or research.
- Join a growing team in an established Department of Anesthesiology
- Clinical teaching position with opportunities for research, if desired
- Operate under a medical direction model, supervising residents, student nurse anesthetists, and CRNAs
- Monday–Friday schedule that consists of clinical care, education, and research
- Enjoy pre-call and post-call days off plus 20% protected time for non-clinical duties
- Outstanding public schools, typically ranked in the top 1% nationally
- World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical, and cultural opportunities
- Gorgeous custom homes built on large lots with prices under $150/sq ft.
- Easy drive to Chicago, Madison, St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha, and Minneapolis
- International airport access
Candidates must be board-certified in Anesthesiology (or non-US Board equivalent) or be in the certification process (pending completion of residency or fellowship).
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsFaculty Anesthesiologist in IowaStartDate: 09/01/2021Merritt Hawkins is seeking a ...
Apply on company website