Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterologist - in Pennsylvania
StartDate: 10/07/2021Available Shifts: M-F Pay Rate: $525000.00 - 550000.00
A reputable and innovative physician-led healthcare system that consistently places its patients and communities as its top priority is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while working within an established practice that continues to experience significant growth.
- Great work-life balance with a 1:7 call schedule
- Ability to perform EUS and ERCP procedures
- Practice alongside 7 other highly-skilled, tenured gastroenterologists
- 40+ gastroenterologists throughout the organization
- Ample support staff, including 5 experienced APPs, RNs, schedulers, and additional office staff
- Robust referral system comprising more than 400 primary care physicians
- Academic opportunities available, if desired
- Continuous salary + annual merit increases
- Competitive benefits package available
Conveniently located near a variety of major metro areas, this inviting community is a great place to call home. With friendly individuals all around and access to an array of amenities, you'll have all you need and more.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- Great local schools
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, fishing, camping at several nearby state forests, and much more
- Access to incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, an international airport, and more
- Within driving distance to Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Washington, D.C.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterologist - in PennsylvaniaStartDate: 10/07/2021Available Shifts: M-F Pay Rate: $5250...
Apply on company website