Job Description & Requirements
Headache Neurologist in Arkansas
Merritt Hawkins is proud to partner with this state-of-the-art academic medical center to grow their Neuroscience service line within the Department of Neurology. Your practice will be in the Spine and Neurosciences Institute which is the leading tertiary referral center in the state. We are seeking a candidate with a desire to teach medical students, residents, and fellows and aspires to work in an academic environment, however, candidates from both private practice and academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- 100% headache practice with the option to incorporate general neurology
- Outpatient-only role with no call required
- Utilize a multidisciplinary approach to treating a variety of headache and head pain disorders
- Immediate patient volume
- Opportunity to work with medical students and neurology residents
- Ability to incorporate research and publications, if desired
- Wonderful housing options in charming neighborhoods
- A cost of living more than 17% lower than the national average
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including road cycling, mountain biking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, hiking, and fishing
- Local and nearby parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes
- Minimal traffic, allowing for short commute times
BE/BC in Neurology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsHeadache Neurologist in ArkansasStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins is proud to partner...
Apply on company website