Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonology Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 400000.00
A growing practice in the Raleigh metro area of North Carolina is seeking a qualified pulmonologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to provide much needed pulmonology services to the community.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—work a Monday–Friday schedule with no nights, holidays, or weekends (except when on call) and only 7 days of call per month
- Practice in a friendly, team-oriented environment
- Opportunity to be actively involved and work closely with a local university—teaching opportunities for additional compensation
- Majority outpatient pulmonology with only inpatient consults (option to use Telehealth in various cases
With a variety of options for families as well as an abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops and restaurants, and nightlife, the highly sought-after suburbs near Raleigh, North Carolina, offer a remarkable quality of life. Filled with concerts, festivals, and cultural events throughout the year, the Raleigh metro area has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living and exciting collegiate sport
- Scenic views and ideal weather year-round
- Exciting collegiate sporting events
- Convenient access to Charlotte and to the beautiful Carolina coast
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Pulmonologist, Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease Physician, Pulmonary, Pulmonary Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsPulmonology Physician in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 400000.00<...
Apply on company website