Job Description & Requirements
Surgical Oncology Physician - in Maine
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00
An established practice in a beautiful New England city is seeking a qualified surgical oncologist to add to its team and further provide for the growing needs in the local community. This is a great opportunity to work in a strong team-based environment alongside a group of experienced physicians.
- Consistent patient volume in one of the largest hospitals in the state
- Strong referral system from primary care providers
- Full-service comprehensive cancer program
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—6 weeks of PTO plus sick days and 5 days for CME
- Current service line includes RAD/ONC, MED/ONC, therapeutic GI, reconstructive surgery, and New England Cancer as partners in the comprehensive cancer program
- SSO fellowship trained surgical oncologist required
- Teaching opportunities available
- Affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital—ability to develop a comprehensive oncology practice and work alongside clinical partners, such as an ENT, thoracic surgeon, and urologist
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Ability to earn above the MGMA 50th percentile
in Maine, we have something for everyone.
- A cost of living nearly 15% lower than the national average
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, and golfing
- Breathtaking scenery all around
- Only 45 minutes to the beautiful coast and Portland, Maine
- Medscape names Maine one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Surgical Oncologist, Oncology Surgical, Oncology Surgery, Oncology Surgeon, Cancer Surgeon, Cancer Surgery, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsSurgical Oncology Physician - in MaineStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00An es...
Apply on company website