Salary: $684.00/ Per Week (Higher if RN)
1. Provide nursing assistant students with career technical training instruction, direction and assistance.
2. Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
3.Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials.
4. Utilize workplace language and behavior expectations in the shop and classroom; on a routine basis, inquire if individual students need assistance.
5. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
6, Participate on student evaluation panels; prepare required documentation and evaluations using CIS as well as other systems of documentation. Enter case notes into the CIS systems as required and in accordance with established timeline.
7. Administer and correct tests; maintain Training Achievement Records (TARs) and attendance reports.
8. Participate in providing hands-on activities for students as part of the career preparation program; provide feedback to the career preparation staff.
9. In coordination with work-based learning (WBL) staff; develop work-based training sites on center, in the community and at home-based sites; monitor and document student progress at work-based training sites monthly.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Current LPN or RN license. Two years of licensed nursing experience
2. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency.
3. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website