Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management and operations of over 60 facilities worldwide.
Position does not require relocation to Utah. Must be available for extensive travel.
Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact! In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
• Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
• 11 paid Holidays
• Education/Tuition assistance
• Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability benefits
• Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and all kinds of of fun company events.
Reports to the Sr. Vice President, Corrections. Directly supervises the Director, Medical Operations, Director, Clinical Programs, and the Director Audits and Accreditation. Manages MTC Medical operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies. Follows direction set by MTC executive management. Implements programs to ensure attainment of expected operational and financial performance. Provides direction and structure for operating units, performance goals, establishes financial goals and priorities. Participates in developing policy and strategic plans.
- Plan, coordinate and direct all MTC Medical health services activities.
- Develop and recommend MTC Medical budgets and control expenditures. Review and recommend initial budgets/and change authorizations to the senior vice president.
- Review and approve appointments, terminations and disciplinary actions of MTC Medical staff in accordance with policy.
- Assist in the marketing of new operations in coordination with the vice president of marketing and as required by the senior vice president of corrections.
- Develop and review proposal documents for new business.
- Carry out and accomplish all other tasks related to operations and additional assignments by the senior vice president.
- Cooperate with corporate counsel and others relative to lawsuits, regulatory issues or other legal matters.
- Ensure contract compliance, program effectiveness, quality performance and professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure attainment and maintenance of all required industry certifications and accreditations.
- Direct all corrective action and conduct follow‑up reviews to ensure problem resolution to program deficiencies.
- Develop and implement new and revised policies and procedures affecting health services. Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with overall facility objectives.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
- Maintain accountability of staff, inmates and property; adhere to safety practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in business administration, hospital administration or related field and seven years' experience in health services management desired, three of which must be supervisory. A thorough understanding of correctional medical services, systems and technology are preferred. Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities. Must be willing and able to travel extensively. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Unless waived by management, valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website