SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Ogden Regional Medical Center has an opportunity for a CT/ X-Ray Technologist at our Freestanding Emergency Room in Pleasant View!
The CT /X-Ray Technologist will perform radiographic and computerized tomography examinations to patients of all ages using advanced technical knowledge under minimal supervision. Performs all the functions of a Staff Radiologic Technologist and performs a wide range of procedures.
At Pleasant View Emergency Center, our experienced, board-certified physicians are affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center. Supported by specially trained nurses and technicians, they expertly deliver emergency medical care on a 24/7 basis. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Our new Freestanding Emergency will feature 10 treatment rooms, with one room specifically designated for trauma and one room set apart for behavioral health needs. Experienced physicians, nurses and support teams from Ogden Regional staff the ER, 24/7.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tiffany Orton, Recruiter email@example.com or via text/telephone 385.237.8482 (mobile)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- ARRT(CT) Certification within 6 months of hire
- Current Radiology license through the State of Utah required.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program, or be enrolled in an accredited radiologic technologist program, and/or be registry eligible within 6 months of hire.
- Must work or have worked a minimum of 250 hours with a board certified CT technologist.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website