Career Development Specialist
Career and Academic Connections
Coordinate the continued implementation, enhancement and promotion of the statewide web-based career development system. Provide statewide professional development for the web-based system. Establish career development benchmarks; collect and analyze statewide career development data and provide continuous improvement in the system and its outcomes.
Requires a Bachelor's degree and knowledge of career information delivery systems and career development process, computer applications, data analysis, database management, academic standards, and academic integration; and multi-tasking capabilities. Global Career Development Facilitator certification, teacher certification, and/or counselor certification preferred. Requires the ability to conduct professional development training and to identify and utilize relevant social media outlets. Experience with Oklahoma Career Guide/KUDER would be beneficial.
Position based in Stillwater, OK. Requires in-state and out-of-state travel.
• Coordinate the online career development component for the state of Oklahoma.
• Develop a statewide implementation strategy for the online career development system and career development student experiences with a system development entity for enhancement, modification, and corrections to the Oklahoma online career development system.
• Plan and implement career development professional development for the state.
• Work with the career development team to research, develop and implement continuous career development learning experiences for Oklahoma educators and students.
• Establish career development data components for monitoring the effectiveness and growth of the system and its outcomes.
• Monitor and chart the progress of career development student data.
• Market and promote online career development system including the development of corresponding resources/materials/products.
• Serve as liaison to appropriate entities in the expansion of career development and career pathways.
• Use social media outlets to promote the state career development systems and divisional activities.
Salary/Benefits: $51,985 - $58,421 commensurate with education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher's retirement; vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program; and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at $64,192 - $71,111.
Position posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days or until the position is filled.
Apply on company website