Summary of Job Descriptions:
The HR Compliance Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the Manager of HR Compliance to ensure that the company's 1-9 and E-Verify policies and procedures are implemented and documented. This position coordinates the compliance monitoring program and oversees preparation of compliance reports. The HR Compliance Analyst gathers documentation and information requested by internal, external, and regulatory auditors and authorities related to an audit, examination or inquiry. This position collaborates with the Learning & Development department to provide appropriate training and develops compliance training materials for Operations and Support Center associates.
You'll get a chance to:
- Collaborate with the Manager, HR Compliance to ensure that the company's 1-9 and E-Verify policies and procedures are implemented and documented.
- Coordinate the compliance monitoring program and oversee preparation of compliance reports; gather documentation and information requested by internal, external, and regulatory auditors and authorities related to an audit, examination or inquiry.
- Perform internal reviews and identifies compliance issues for attention by leadership.
- Assist the Manager with developing risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance.
- Research and monitors changes in immigration compliance regulations and brings them to the attention of the Manager.
- Educate managers and associates on the importance of timely and accurate completion of I-9 forms and E-Verify cases.
- Participate in regional HR training meetings and other training projects.
- Collaborate with the Learning & Development department to provide appropriate training.
- Develop compliance training materials for Operations and Support Center associates.
- Provide internal and external customer service related to I-9/E-Verify compliance.
- Work with a third party vendor to implement enhancements to the I-9 and E-Verify system.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; Business or HR major preferred
- Minimum three years of HR experience; audit experience preferred
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website