SEEKING HOURLY SHIFT SUPERVORS
BEGIN A MANAGEMENT CAREER WITH A COMPANY
THAT CAN OFFER YOU ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
As a beginning member of our elite management team, you will
supply the energy and enthusiasm and we will supply the training
and opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.
As a Shift Supervisor, you will assist the management team in the
successful daily operations of a Panera Bread while gaining the experience you need
to get promoted. Most of our management team were promoted from within.
Our Shift Supervisors also enjoy and fun and friendly
environment, 401k, room for advancement and competitive wages!
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the restaurant industry with Panera Bread? If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further and join the Panera Bread Team!
Panera Bread is growing with more than 2000 Bakery-Cafes in the US and Canada, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years! As a Franchisee of Panera Bread, Covelli Enterprises owns and operates 300 locations and employs more than 25,000 people! We value our employees and ensure our people are well trained for them to be successful in their roles with our company!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make customers smile!
In this role, you work in a fun environment with fresh food every day. You will be part of a driven team and working alongside with some of the top managers in the industry. You will be a part of a team that gives back to your community on a daily basis by donating unsold product to local community organizations!
- Serve as role-models and lead the team.
- Ensure that associates are providing great customer service.
- Participate in the training of associates.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Enforce policies and procedures by role-modeling and communicating expectations to associates; including scheduling shifts.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by monitoring food presentation, restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music.
- Maintain proper uniform following uniform and dress code guidelines.
- Run quality opening, mid and closing shifts ensuring a consistent positive customer experience.
- Effective use of daily company tools and systems.
- Apply cost balancing knowledge in day-to-day operations.
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Apply on company website