DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Student Loan Repayment
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a PTAC Central Unit Representative, you will responsible for timely and accurate processes associated with some or all of the following:
• Insurance verification
• Insurance Notification
What you will do in this role:
• Perform pre-registration and insurance verification within 3-5 days prior to date of service for both inpatient and outpatient services. For notification received with less than 3 days' advanced notice perform within 24 hours of notification.
• Follow scripted benefits verification and pre-certification format in Meditech custom benefits screen and record benefits and pre-certification information in the approved standard format
• Assign Insurance Plans (IPlan's) accurately
• Perform electronic insurance eligibility confirmation when applicable and document results
• Complete Medicare Secondary Payor Questionnaire as applicable for retention in imaging system (i.e. OnBase)
• Calculate patient cost share and be prepared to collect via phone or make payment arrangement
• Contact patient via phone (with as much advance notice as possible, preferably 48 hours prior to date of service) to confirm or obtain missing demographic information, quote/collect patient cost share, and instruct patient on where to present at time of appointment
• Receive and record payments from patient for services scheduled.
• Utilize appropriate communication system to facilitate communication with hospital gatekeeper
• Ensure appropriate documentation is entered in standard format on the patient record. This should be performed in the applicable Health Information System (i.e. Meditech) and if necessary any other subsidiary systems if they are not automatically updated.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
One year of related experience required.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website