SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Medical Surgical Unit. Submit your application today!
Parkland Medical Center, a 86-bed acute care facility, is located in the heart of Derry, New Hampshire. We are a Trauma III facility that offers a wide range of services such as heart and vascular care, robotics surgery, interventional spine and pain care, and behavioral health. Through our partnerships with The Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart Institute (NEHI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities.
I Choose Parkland Medical Center
Additional Information about Medical Surgical Unit
- Nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
- Patient population includes: Orthopedic, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Neuro, Stable Trauma, and Chest Pain
- We offer in-house arrhythmia classes and other professional development including ACLS and Med/Surg certifications
- Patient centered care with a focus on patient and employee rounding from all levels of staff
- Fast-paced and communicative environment that fosters growth and healing
- Supportive and team-focused environment with many opportunities for personal and career growth
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- 1 year of nursing experience preferred
- New Hampshire license or Compact License when applicable
- B.S.N. preferred
- A.D.N. RN's will be encouraged to achieve B.S.N. within 4 years of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website