We Are Hiring:
Visit RN - Home Care - Weekend Program - weekend program differential included
Begin your story with ProHealth Home Care & Hospice. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: Weekend program - 12 hour shifts Sat and Sun- rotating hours (8-8p, 9-9p, 10-10p) no on call rotation. This position includes a $7 per hour differential as well. In this role, you will work 3 out of 4 weekends each month.
ProHealth Home Care is one of Wisconsin's most comprehensive sources of medical care and hospice care provided in the home. We provide a seamless continuum of care for people of all ages. ProHealth Care offers quality in-home hospice care and in-home skilled nursing care, as well as a 15-bed residential, free standing, inpatient hospice. We are proud of our 4.5 star rating and our exceptional patient satisfaction scores that put us in the top 11% in Wisconsin and top 17% nationally!
Our highly skilled team provides a wide array of services, including medication education and management, injections and intravenous therapy, wound care, nutritional counseling, bowel and bladder management and much more. Physical, occupational and speech therapists address home safety concerns, strengthening and rehabilitation needs. Our licensed social workers offer assistance with community resources, financial assistance and supportive care and counseling to patients and families.
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment.
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
The Visit Nurse works collaboratively with patients, nurses, social workers, physicians, other practitioners, caregivers and community agencies in coordinating and overseeing the interdisciplinary plan of care for a patient in a home care/home hospice environment.
Ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills along with strong analytical and computer skills. Prior home health is beneficial.
What you will need:
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current State of WI or eNLC compact state RN license.
- Valid State of WI driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Current BLS (CPR) certification or ability to obtain upon hire.
- Clinical experience in home health preferred.
- EPIC software experience preferred.
- Current working knowledge of utilization management, discharge planning, case management, performance improvement and managed care reimbursement preferred. *CA #LI-MO
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website