Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryObserves patients and ensures patient safety while actively preventing self-harm or harm to others.
- Provides constant observation of assigned patients, documents and reports observations in order prevent self-harm or harm to others. Includes observation while bathing, toileting and sleeping. - 35%
- Notifies the assigned nurse immediately when pateint safety is in jeopardy or if there is a potential threat to patient, staff or visitor safety. - 20%
- Ensures the patient is not unattended and notifies/engages assistance from unit staff and\or security if patient attempts to leave the floor. - 15%
- Gives and receives hand-off communication (report) regarding assigned patient. - 15%
- Accompanies patients at risk for self-harm if they must leave the floor for testing and remains in close proximity. - 10%
- Completes safety sweeps per policy. - 5%
- Education - High school diploma or equivalent OR highest degree earned
- Experience - No previous experience required
Required Licensures - None required
Other Required Skills/Experience -
Must possess the knowledge and skills to care for patients; other training as required by department.
C.N.A. or P.C.T. certification preferred
Work ShiftEvening (United States of America)
LocationMarshall Pickens Hospital
Facility1007 Marshall I Pickens Hospital
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website