Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryTo perform duties of a barista in food/beverage preparation in accordance with sanitary regulations. Requiring the use of an industrial cappuccino machine and previous experience preparing custom & menu based cappuccino, latte and iced coffee drinks; as well as experience using a cash register and ability to provide stellar customer service to our patients, employees and customers.
This employee is responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Assists customers with beverage and retail sales. Operates cash registers and credit card machines.
- Cleans Coffee machines, preparation area and gift shop.
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times.
- May assist in directing other team members and supervisor duties in the absence of the Supervisor.
- All other duties as needed for the efficient operation of the department.
- This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years - Healthcare experience
In Lieu Of The Minimum Requirements Listed Above
- 18 months post High School or Associates degree with 1 year experience Healthcare experience. Bachelors with no previous experience required.
Other Required Sills and Experience
- Call center experience - Preferred
- Service Now experience - Preferred
- MyChart Patient Portal experience - Preferred
Work ShiftVariable (United States of America)
LocationBaptist Easley Med Campus
Facility9001 Upstate Auxiliary
Department90018711 Coffee Shop
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website