Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
- Assist in month, quarter, and annual financial close processes. Prepare journal entries, review
general ledger accounts, and prepare reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP.
- Work closely with external auditors. Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Support the Company's revenue recognition process. Review contracts, perform analysis, and
help ensure proper revenue recognition under ASC 606 guidance.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and best practices.
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes.
- Research accounting guidance and analyze how it affects the Company.
- Assist in drafting quarterly and annual financial statements and related reports.
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests.
- Master's degree in Accounting and a minimum of 5+ years of accounting experience OR Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6+ years of accounting experience
- CPA certification required
- NetSuite and/or SAP experience preferred
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
About the Team
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting accountant with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you.
Apply on company website