Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.About the Team
We've grown our Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.A Day in the Life
Grant is a Sales Team Leader based in our Qualtrics Sydney office.
Read Grant's "Why Qualtrics" story to learn more about working at Qualtrics.
- Lead a team of 6-10 Account Executives based in Sydney
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted, it's delivery and it's perception
- Mentor, guide and support with legal, product presentations, working with multiple internal teams and forecasting
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Continued in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics XM solution offerings
- Have a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally at Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to ensure a collaborative approach across all sales deals.
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively leading a business
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- At least 6-8 years of individual sales experience
- At least 2 years managing a sales team
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Proven results over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Previous exposure to working on complex contract negotiations
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our harbour views to an open and collaborative work space
- Comprehensive perks and benefits package (private health, life insurance, etc) as well as snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website